Thursday, April 2, 2009

April 1st Home sweet Home!



Ok so this day was a little rough! We lost $600, got in trouble at the border, Brigham got bit by a snake and my kids are covered in mosquito bites and we were locked out of the house when we got here! April Fools!!

It was actually a really great day! We stopped at a beach town on the carribean in Honduras on the way home (photo above) and it was so amazing. The water was super clear and fish everywhere. I can't wait to go back and snorkel. They also have bannana boats going for around $2.50 a ride.

The border crossings were easy and I didn't loose any of the cash Nathan made me carry (Whew!)

Cont. on next post.

2 comments:

  1. Mel - Great news! I am so happy to see the kiddos safe and sound and having a good start. This is truly an adventure - love the April Fools - I was seriously worried for you for the first couple of sentences!!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed so hard when I read this a few days ago. That was seriously funny.

    ReplyDelete